4/23/2008 noone but me from URL @ 9:26 PM YABADABADOOOOO! :D It feels lovely being able to come home early and not have any pending homework to do :) Its a Wednesday and i miss Cedar quite a bit.
Today was a fine day anyway. Morning was pretty shitty, for reasons i shall spare you, but after that suzy adlin tze kai & i went to ice cream chef & hey! Ice-cream can make anywady (inside joke!) happy! :D Came back & attended the ohsoboring Humanities Symposium, but was basically chatting away with suzy & leonard. It was really a horrid bore, goodness. After that caitlin leonard suzy kendrick & i sat around the stone tables talking away about the silliest stuff :) I like.
Anyway, the sea looked so alluring today, reallyreally! With the slight breeze and the sunlight glimmereing on the seawaters; butttt it was just too freakin hot to go to ecp. I shall go soon though! Hey you! We have a mission don't we :)
I can't wait for Saturday. & then Monday! (Vj 4i dinner! :) Whooptidooooo! :D
& through it all, no matter what, im holding you in my prayers. imreallydamnscared.
So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down,